Tuesday, January 20, 2009



They are every mothers nightmare. These two guys have a TV show on G4. They destroy things. Not the ordinary things like toys, or old things that are not useful. But things like houses, airplanes, bowling alleys, theaters. Here is the odd thing! They use only their bodies to destroy these things. I think they got this idea from my boys. As children my little wrecking balls destroyed almost every toy given to them. (they wanted to see how they worked) I remember a hot air popcorn popper that they took apart and kept the little motor. We were watching TV (Mike and I) one night and the lights went out. Here came Jason running down the stairs, around the corner and down to the basement to reset the breaker. Oh yes, they had stuck the two wire from the motor right into the wall socket. Oh yeah, we could have had our own TV show.

5 comments:

Amy said...

we could have had our own show, even now we would be a hit!!

Amy said...

how do you like your new blog look?

Trudy Filbert said...

I love it! Thank you!

Emily said...

OK WHAT THE CRAP! IT'S TIME TO UPDATE MOM!!!!!!!

Emily said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!