Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ok new year......it's time to post on a regular basis. I am bored to death! I can't wait to go back to work. The only thing is I still don't know when that will be. They keep moving the return to work date back. I have been iced in to the house for days, spent extra time with Mother, slept until I can't close my eyes any more, and I have worked on famil history until I'm crosseyed. It is time WORK.!
My new year's resolution is to walk everyday. I will start as soon as my walking shoes get here. I need to wait on them because I have some foot issues. I spent too much on the shoes to not use them. So I have a monitary commitment. That will help me to DO IT!

2 comments:

Amy said...

good for you mom, I am proud of you...just don't slip on the Ice and break a hip!!! hey you can join the gym with me its only $19.00 a month with NO contract! I have a free pass if you want to try it with me!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.